Inmet designs and manufactures resistive surface mount devices that include both thin-film and thick-film technology available in chip, leaded, or flange-mount packages. These surface-mount devices include legacy designs from the former KDI business unit. The new Powerfilm brand surface-mount resistive components from API Inmet are enhanced to include even more reliability, options, frequency, and power than ever before.
Employing a proprietary proven and economical thick/thin film processing approach, these resistive devices are optimized for your high-power signal conditioning, leveling, gain optimization and matching network challenges.
- Frequency Performance up to 27 GHz
- Power Ranges up to 800 Watts
- Standard Attenuation Ranges up to 30 dB
- Standard Ohm Values from 5 to 300 Ohms
- Wide selection of flange and cases footprint sizes varying from .020"x.040" to 1.900"x1.000"
- Chip wrap configurations optimized for power, frequency or surface-mount applications
- Gold, Silver, tin-lead and lead-free tinned finishes are available for most parts
API Inmet manufacturing, test, and inspection processes are designed for manufacturability and maintained at the highest levels of quality. Powerfilm attenuators, terminations and resistors screened at high-reliability and space-level requirements are available as surface-mount chips and flange assemblies. Powerfilm products easily designed-in, are readily available, and are priced competitively. Click on the model names for detailed specifications.