Calibrated Attenuator Sets
Inmet's line-up of several types of Specialty Attenuators include DC Bias Passing, DC Blocking and Between Series Adapting Models.
- Special Purpose Attenuators: In addition to its standard offering of Inmet Brand attenuators, API Technologies designs and manufactures a wide array of multi-component hybrid units such as: Between Series Attenuators, DC Blocking Attenuators and DC Bias Passing Attenuators
- Available Connector Options: API Technologies offers a wide selection of connector types for low power attenuators including SMA, Type N, TNC, BNC, Type F, SMB, SMP, 2.92mm, 2.4mm, and 1.85mm.
- Attenuation: Most models are offered from 0-60 dB in full dB increments. Typical values are 0-10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 dB with many available from stock or through distribution. Other full dB or partial dB values such as 0.05dB are available as build to order.
- Custom Designs: API Technologies engineers can create, design and produce custom components for customers that have unique or unusual specifications or requirements.
- RoHS Compliant: All models are compliant.
- Markets Served: Designs are suited for both the military and commercial markets. MIL Spec testing is available on request.
- Production Priced: Most of the 2 watt attenuator product offering is designed to cost targets that mesh well with high volume requirements.
Download comparisons of Power Handling vs. Frequency vs. Connector Type.
Available Calibrated Attenuator Sets
|SMA - Model A|
|Notes||Get Quote||Body Style
(click to enlarge)
|9403||DC-18 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9404||DC-12.4 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9407||DC-18 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|9408||DC-12.4 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|SMA Model - AH|
|9477||DC-23 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|SMA Model - DH|
|9473||DC-23 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|2.92mm - Models|
|9411||DC-26.5 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9412||DC-26.5 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|9413||DC-40 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9414||DC-40 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|2.4mm - Models|
|9415||DC-40 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9416||DC-50 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|Type N Sets|
|9401||DC-18 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9402||DC-12.4 GHz||3,6,10,20 dB|
|9405||DC-18 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|
|9406||DC-12.4 GHz||1,3,6,10,20,30 dB|